Being one of the reputed organizations in the market, we are engaged in manufacturing and trading Wooden Double Fire Door.
It is also very important that where a fire door is installed, any gaps left in the opening between the wall and the door frame must be properly filled with fire resisting material. Fire doors are normally installed by a carpenter. Offered wooden double fire door is available in numerous specifications & customized options as per the need of customers. Moreover, our valuable clients can avail this wooden double fire door from us at reasonable rates within a given time. Features:
- Designer appearance
- Excellent quality
- Easy to install
- Fire Rating: 60mins/ 120 mins
- Shutter Thickness: 50 mm/55mm
- Criteria: Stability, Integrity & Insulation
- Testing Standards: BS 476 Part 20-22, IS 3614 Part 1
- Frame Size: 120mm × 70 mm for 60 mins /140mm × 70 mm – For 120 mins
- Wooden door Frame made out of Hardwood Mirandi Teak/
- Teakwood / Ivory coast Teak asper requirement.
- Door Shutter - Internal Frame made of Hardwood Teak
- with facing of 3 mm thick commercial ply or veneered ply
- on both face .
- Shutter Insulation - Sandwich type Fire rated mineral wool
- treated with fire retardant paint & Calcium silicate board.
- Vision Panel – 1hr/ 2hrs. Fire rated clear Glass ( Optional)
- Shutter Thickness – 50/55 mm.
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal 20 X 4mm or 10 X 4mm at
- all three sides of door frame and shutters excepts bottom
- SS Ball Bearing Hinges – SS 304 of Size 102mm x 76mm x 3mm
- Door Closer – Fire rated
- Tower / Flush Bolt
- Mortise Dead Lock Set with Cylinder- complete with D Shape Pull handle for Push / Pull Operations
- Mortise Sash Lock with Cylinder – Complete with Lever Handle for Push / Pull Operations
- Fire Rate Panic Bar – Push Side Operation Fire rated Panic Trim – Pull Side Operation